Saturday, January 13, 2007

~Christmas Ornaments~

I'm putting away the Christmas ornaments, so I thought it would be an appropriate time to post some pics of the Christmas ornament needlework I have done in the past.





I designed this one myself.


This is the front.







Here is the back.












This is the first one I ever finished for our tree. It came from a pattern in a book and took a long time to finish. I had a hard time working on the black cloth.


These next two are ones I designed from quilt block patterns. I like to do quilt block patterns in cross stitch because cross stitch is so much quicker than quilting. ;)

I try to match the name of the block to the theme for the year, if I can. I have only done 2 so far, but I plan to continue this.

The first one is "Ruins of Jericho" done in 2003.





This next one I did in 2004 for my dad who passed away on Nov 30, 2004.

It is the "Memory Wreath."

No comments:

Post a Comment