Saturday, August 5, 2023

Hallelujah Feeling

 I heard this song on the radio a few days ago and it really resonated with me. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.


Hallelujah Feeling


Lyrics

Some days I climb the mountainsSome days I touch the cloudsSome days my best friend has been the cold, hard groundBut there's mercy new each morningComfort through the nightMy eyes are fixed on JesusAnd I'm gonna be alright
I got that hallelujah feeling down in my soulI got that hallelujah feeling and it won't let goI've been born againYes and amenNo matter what comes I knowI got that hallelujah feeling down in my soulHallelujahHallelujah
Oh just because it's rainingDoesn't mean the sun won't shineThere's a season for the struggleAnd a season for the prizeBut my hope is never fadingCause it's anchored in the truthMy Father goes before meAnd His joy will see me through
I got that hallelujah feeling down in my soulI got that hallelujah feeling and it won't let goI've been born againYes and amenNo matter what comes I knowI got that hallelujah feeling down in my soulHallelujahHallelujahHallelujahHallelujah
When everything is shakingGot that solid rock like pavementI may bend but I'm not breakingI know who's on my side
When everything is shakingGot that solid rock like pavementI may bend but I'm not breakingThe Lord is on my side
I got that hallelujah feeling down in my soulI got that hallelujah feeling and it won't let goI've been born againYes and amenNo matter what comes I knowI got that hallelujah feeling down in my soulHallelujahHallelujahHallelujahHallelujahHallelujahHallelujah
Source: Musixmatch
Songwriters: Jeff Pardo / Caleb Crino / Jake Henry / John Secker
Hallelujah Feeling lyrics © Be Essential Songs

No comments:

Post a Comment