Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Secret Sister Week 4

Here's the great stuff my SS sent for Week 4. Another adorable card!! A clear stamp (I LOVE them!!!) and some really cool things I can't quite describe!! Read on!!


I have never seen these before but they are soooo cool!! Just put one on the front of your card, maybe embellish a little if you want, and you are ready to go! It is beautiful!! All shiny and holographic like!! Wow!! There were 6 in the pack - three like this and three with a bird.


They're called Christmas Picture Prints by Dufex Craft Products. The package says they are engraved and will allow you to add light and movement to your projects. Sooo cool!!!! You can check them out here http://www.dufexcrafts.com/


How sweet is this?? House Mouse leaning on his Teddy!!! I love it!! This is my secopnd House Mouse card and he is just too cute for words!!! And the paper he is matted on is just gorgeous!! I'm going to take this card to Archiver's so I can try to find this kind of paper!! I love it!! It's shimmery without being overbearing, and textured too. Soooo cool!!



1 comment:

  1. Sheri the paper I used on this is called Bazill Bling

    Toniann
    aka TA
    http://carbonescorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete