Thursday, January 3, 2008

Old Sketch Challenges

I've got a few cards in my photo album here on my laptop, that I made as a challenge more or less to myself. I had come across some sketches that I liked, so I printed them out and when I had a chance, I worked with them. Unfortunately, I do not recall whose sketches they were. Once I get them posted, I will go about searching who the proper credit goes to for the original sketch. In the meantime, if you recognize the sketch as yours, please provide me with the link to your original sketch and I will put the credit up with the card. Thanks so much!!


Hope Tulip


Paper: various
Ink: SU Elegant Eggplant, Always Artichoke
Stamps: unknown (to me)
Accessories: rick rack, SU corner rounder punch
~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Winter Trees



Paper: various
Ink: SU Elegant Eggplant
Stamps: Unknown
Accessories: ribbon, flower brads from a RAK, SU corner rounder punch

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank you Heart


Paper: various
Ink: SU Real Red
Stamps: SU
Accessories: Ribbon

Inspiration: Sketch by Maria Bell, Nov 25, 2007 "House Mouse Christmas"

I turned the sketch sideways

No comments:

Post a Comment